
So I finally went to Twilight yesterday after work with my mom, sister, and nieces and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. I thought it was great, and Edward is gorgeous. There were some things that were left out from the book but it doesn't matter.
I give Twilight 2 very thumbs up. I actually want to go see it again cause I am sure the second time around is better than the first.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Twilight
Posted by Salcedo Family at 10:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hell yes!! I can't wait to talk to you about it more!!
We went to see it yesterday afternoon and I really enjoyed it. When I read it I had all these things pictured a certain way and then the movie kinda changed it for me...that was the only thing that bothered me (Dang my imagination!) But I thought it was really great and I can't wait for the next one....they are making the next one right?!
SUANIA IT COMES OUT THIS WEEKENDDDDD!!!
Post a Comment