Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to wish my friends and family a happy thanksgiving. And along with that I would like to share the people who I am most thankful for.
My beautiful daughter Adrianna she is the love of my life, the light of my eyes. She is such an amazing little girl, always loving, always makes us laugh, but at the same time she is oh so dramatic.
I am thankful for my family, my father, my siblings, but especially my mother she is such a strong woman and teaches me new things everyday, and although we fight, I still look up to her.
And my friends you all know who you are....my amazing friends who have always been there through thick and thin thanks for everything you've done for me.
I love you all so much and hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.

0 comments: