She is getting so big! She is adorable. Hey, I was wondering if I could have your address again. I have had a little gift I have been wanting to send for a while. Also, I am not sure if you have noticed all of Addison's headbands in her pictures, but we make those and sell them at botiques, and I was wanting to send you some. Is there any certain colors you would prefer over others? Let me know, hope all is well and talk to you later. you can send me your address at my gmail account.
Gabriel and I met on November of 2005 and were married on July 8th 2006.
We welcomed the light of our eyes on August of 2007 and couldn't be happier about it.
We are very excited to see what the future holds for our little family.
3 comments:
She is getting so big! She is adorable. Hey, I was wondering if I could have your address again. I have had a little gift I have been wanting to send for a while. Also, I am not sure if you have noticed all of Addison's headbands in her pictures, but we make those and sell them at botiques, and I was wanting to send you some. Is there any certain colors you would prefer over others? Let me know, hope all is well and talk to you later. you can send me your address at my gmail account.
Suania, she is so pretty! Has she had her 2mo. appointment yet? That's not fun.. are you working now? let me know how it's going k?
I love the slide show. She is so big and beautiful!
Post a Comment