Monday, September 10, 2007

6 weeks and our first time bowling






Hey everyone just wanted to update you on baby. She is now 6 weeks old, I can't believe it. She is getting bigger and bigger everyday. I am not sure how much she is weighing at this time but she is a good eater and I am assuming she is somewhere in the 9 pound area. We are having a hard time getting her to sleep at night time, but we are working on that, she is such a night owl. We went bowling the other night with her and she had a good time, she was a good girl, she enjoyed the lights and the music. We also enjoyed visiting some friends, whose little girl Anabella and Adrianna are going to be best friends growing up. I will be posting more pictures sometime during the week, hope everyone enjoys.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

She is soo cute! I love how she is getting the chubby cheeks, you look like you are enjoying motherhood very much! Talk to you later, and keep in touch

Alida B. said...

She is so incredibly adorable!