This should be fun hopefully everyone will play along, I am excited to see what memories everyone has of me......ENJOY
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Drive Down Memory Lane
Posted by Salcedo Family at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I remember the time you let me drive your car and we drove past a ward activity or something, remember? haha I loved having you in the ward. You were like the cool girl to hang out with. And you always let me borrow your clothes! And helped me with my JD problems! lol
Ya, that is Jon's dad, sad story.
Oh, so many memories. Here are a couple: Not to long after meeting you( I think it was like right before our wedding, you were eating a cheese sandwich, I believe, and you were dipping it in RED KOOL-AID!!!! I thought I was going to puke:)
Another one was when we wemt back to Puerto Rico after our wedding and we went to the market for things, and I needed the section with soap, so in my diluted attempt to find that aisle, I asked you for the 'sopa', and guess where you took me? To the soup aisle. I asked for it:O)
Love ya
Darci
Wow where do I start...first of all if I leave a comment on your blog you HAVE TO leave one mine since we are family and all...lol!! :) So on to the memories...OMGOSH I honestly have noidea what to say...
When we were really little (like 7-ish) I was visiting in Puerto Rico and I was out with you guys at this pool and then later that day we got into a little car accident and we were sitting in the back o a staton wagon or something...geez it's all so fuzzy now but that is one of my first memories of you.
Next was those 6 months I lived with you guys in Provo. We went to girls camp like 2 days after i got there and then went to lagoon at the end of the week. Remember all that time we spend up at Julie's house babysitting Simone and Malcolm?! (And now she is graduated highschool...dang we are old!)
Also, you were one of my bridesmaids...that was great cause I actually love you sometimes..lol!
And the most recent memory I have of you was at your wedding...you looked so happy! :) YAY!
So there you go, my fun trip down memory lane...now go on over and leave me some memories too!!!
Post a Comment