So my baby girl is now 7 months old, WOW! She is such a happy little girl always smiling for us and enjoying life. She only really cries when she is hungry or tired. She is growing more and more everyday and teaches us something new everyday. We look at life so differently now since she has been with us. I am so thankful for my little girl she is the joy in my life. She is definetly a mama's girl and I enjoy every second of it, in these pictures she is with daddy but as soon as she sees me she flashes her beautiful smile.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
7 months old
Posted by Salcedo Family at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I hope it doesn't bother you that I'm leaving a post since you don't know me. I am friends with Darcy and Diego and they have a picture of this angelic baby on their fridge and I couldn't stop staring at it because she is truly the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen! Seriously, she could be a baby model. Oh my!
Post a Comment