Monday, February 4, 2008

Adrianna's Blessing









Well this past sunday we blessed our beautiful little girl. It was such a beautiful experience, I am so glad that we finally decided to get it done. It was such a wonderful and beautiful experience, I wouldn't change it for the world. Our little girl looked gorgeous in her white dress, and she did awesome during the blessing, she didn't even cry. The spirit was felt so strong, I am so happy I was able to share this with my family and friends. Enjoy the pictures everyone.

4 comments:

Familia Peña said...

If she isn't the cutest little girl, so far, than I just don't know who is.

Familia Peña said...

If she isn't the cutest little girl, so far, than I just don't know who is.

Elisa said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! I am glad to hear that everytyhing wnet wonderfully. Wish I could have been there!

Alida B. said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely beautiful!