Hi, I am bobbis friend, and you left a comment on my blog a while ago about the bows..I am so sorry I didnt get back to you! I never saw that comment until now, I was looking back at stuff! If youre still interested, I have a blog with the stuff on it that you can get to by clicking on my profile. Thanks! (and sorry again! You probably thought I was so rude!)
Gabriel and I met on November of 2005 and were married on July 8th 2006.
We welcomed the light of our eyes on August of 2007 and couldn't be happier about it.
We are very excited to see what the future holds for our little family.
2 comments:
Auntie Darci finally finished another hat!!!!! I will bring it over sometime soon.
Hi, I am bobbis friend, and you left a comment on my blog a while ago about the bows..I am so sorry I didnt get back to you! I never saw that comment until now, I was looking back at stuff! If youre still interested, I have a blog with the stuff on it that you can get to by clicking on my profile. Thanks! (and sorry again! You probably thought I was so rude!)
Post a Comment