Wednesday, December 5, 2007

4 months

Hey guys I know that it has been a while since I have blogged anything on here about the baby so I just wanted to really quick update you. I cannot believe how fast time has flown by, she is already four months old. She is such a fun, smiley baby, we enjoy her so much. We went in yesterday to her 4 month appointment and she is now weighing 14 lbs. 12 oz and she is 25 3/4 inches, makes me sad how fast she is growing up. She is teething has been for the past month or so.....she loves everything in her mouth and she is such a drooling monster, the doctor felt her gums yesterday and says those teeth are definetly getting ready to come in. I am back at work, which sucks cause I miss my baby so much but she is in good hands. Pictures will be coming soon, as soon as we can figure out why the computer won't download the pictures from the camera. ENJOY

0 comments: