Hey guys just wanted to update you on how baby is doing. She is getting so big it is unbelievable, we went into her 2 month appointment last week and she is weighing in at 12 lbs 1 oz, and measuring 23 inches. She is smiling so much now, it is so fun. I just have to talk to her and she starts smiling, she definetly recognizes mommy's voice. After her appointment we went and got her ears pierced and she looks so darn cute, I felt bad cause she had to go through so much pain in one day but she did so good, she didn't even get sick from the shots. I am not posting any pictures today because for some weird reason our camera doesn't want to download the pictures into the computer but once I get those downloaded I will post new pictures of my baby girl.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
miley weighed the same at her two month appt.! weird
Post a Comment